How to apply a license update?
Make sure that the software we supplied is installed.
Plug in a security key (tiny cyan USB stick).
Open Code Meter Control Center:
Click the icon on the Taskbar, or menu item in Start menu:
- Select a CmStick to apply a license update for:
- Click Import License menu item from File menu:
- In standard Open File dialog locate and select a license update file (*.WibuCmRaU) you received from us and click Import:
- Click OK to confirm license update and close the dialog:
- Another alternative is just drag & drop a license update file (*.WibuCmRaU) from the Windows Explorer to the CodeMeter Control Center, provided that
CmStick is inserted and selected at the License area: